- UX Designer
We are an international software and consultancy company with over 550 employees, with its headquarters based in Delft.
You are passionate about design thinking and its applications to software development.
International, because we serve customers worldwide. And we have offices in 10 countries worldwide. And still growing (expanding). We are constantly looking for innovations, new projects and new markets at home and abroad. In addition, we are pleased to do everything ourselves: software development, sales, marketing, consultancy, design and all kinds of support.
About the vacancieS
Yes, that is correct, we are looking for more than one UX Designer. To design and to advocate Design Thinking principles across our company as well. And enable people throughout our organization to understand the value Design can bring. We are looking for a UX Designer who can help us establishing good UX practices across our department and beyond.
Who are we looking for?
You are passionate about design thinking and its applications to software development. You are a true strategic thinker, who enjoys the fuzzy front end of developing new applications & solutions to a segments of our customer base, or for specific customers. You believe that a good user centred design starts with a good understanding of people and their problems or wishes. You have the ability to think on systematic levels while always putting our TOPdesk users to the centre. You are equipped with research methods & tools and not afraid to share your knowledge and experience with others from the management or development team. You enjoy translating your knowledge and insights to light-weight concepts and creating beautiful and intuitive interfaces on multiplatform.
We are looking for you, if:
- You like to push boundaries in order to improve continuously;
- You work and think on an academic level. You have a university degree e.g. in Interaction Design or Product Design or a different design related university degree with experience with user design;
- You are creative and thinking out of the box and are good at abstraction;
- You are able to translate your research findings into user-friendly design concepts, which you can explain to your colleagues;
- You love to create intuitive interactions and appealing user interfaces for complex business processes, while considering the entire customer journey;
- You have a strong portfolio that proves your analytical skills, and shows your unique approach to research, concept development and design;
- You have an agile mindset;
- You are a good communicator;
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer
All the freedom in the world to give input and shape your position with your strong vision
And apart from that:
- A team with enthusiastic international colleagues;
- Time to learn and explore the craft of Design and software development;
- A steady and financially healthy employer.
Interested in the position of UX designer?
Are you looking for a permanent position as a UX designer in Delft? Then please send in your application latest September 20th to Marleen de Vries (HR) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a link to your portfolio in your application.
Informatie voor werving- en selectiebureausWe begrijpen dat je voor deze prachtige vacature kandidaten wilt zoeken, maar dat doen we toch liever zelf.
Customer Solutions/Development (Delft)
32-40 uur per week
Starter / Young Professional
WO / HBO