- Low-profile lunch with developers
Low-profile lunch with developers
Are you a software developer and interested in TOPdesk as a company to work for? Well we all need to eat, so why not join some of our software developers for a lovely lunch at our Delft office?
During this low-profile lunch our developers can tell you everything about our development process, our challenges and our future plans. It is a fun way to take a look behind the scenes of a software company and see if it's to your taste.
What are we going to do?
- You will meet Anna or Wendy in our Delft office for a short acquaintance. They will introduce you to some of our developers.
- You can then dive into a nice lunch buffet and find a spot together in our lunch room.
- After lunch you get to tell us what you want to do: have a tour of the building? Get behind a computer with a developer to learn more about our development environment? Want to drink a cup of coffee with a developer who has specific knowledge about DevOps, continuous deployment, architecture, Lombok,…? Whatever you think is most interesting for you, that’s what we’ll do.
- We end the meeting at HR with either Anna of Wendy. We like to hear your thoughts and will answers any remaining questions. Hopefully you'll leave TOPdesk with a lot of new energy and new information.
So, want to swing by for lunch or a cup of coffee?
Easy. Send a message to email@example.com.
We will contact you!
Anna & Wendy
Popular postsTechTeam uitgelicht! Deel 3: de scheikundige en de marketeer
Who’s the Boss? Bij Support: Everdien
These software developers left the TOPdesk mothership.
API’s als oplossing tegen 'feedback overload'
TechTeam uitgelicht! Deel 1: de (bijna) filosoof en de Doctor in de informatica.
Het TechTeam van Support
Wat we je niet vertellen in een sollicitatiegesprek
Het TOPdesk DNA om mensen te helpen
Service Management voor dummies
Een baan zonder functieomschrijving?!
Als je STAR begrijpt, wordt solliciteren een stuk leuker
“Apekooien” at Development (10% time)
Test Team ≠ Testing Community
Een jaarvergadering klinkt saai, toch?
TOPdesk derde in Beste Werkgevers Onderzoek 2015
A day as a TOPdesk developer
Challenges in developing service management software
Sharing knowledge at International Development Meeting